The Blippit App Maker has just become an even more flexible, creative tool for curious minds!
With a renewed focus on coding using HTML we’ve done our utmost to retain the App Maker’s simplicity, keeping the drag and drop principle to make light work of complex tasks, while boosting more advanced features.
- Every widget now has it’s own unique Widget Code so that you can now link to anything from within a Writer widget
- Linking can be now done using text and images
- Writer widget has a new colour-coded Source view for coding
- Images are now managed for each app project in a gallery that collates all images uploaded across all widgets for ease of use
- Images can now be uploaded directly into a Writer widget
- Widgets can now be hidden from view in an app so that they can be worked on & included when ready or hidden to help users follow a set navigation path
Here are some new videos to support you if you’re looking to take advantage of the new features.