We want you to send us your best effort at coding the Blippit IO logo to be in with a chance of winning a Chromebook in our prize draw in the first week of June 2o15.
When you’re happy with your code just download it from Blippit IO and email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st June giving your school name and teacher contact.
Terms & Rules
- Your code file must begin with import turtle
- All entries must be made via a school contact and individual entries outside of a school will not be accepted though they may still be much admired.
- One entry per user only.
- Include First Name, Last Initial and age only for each entry.
- Your code can be simple or fancy pants.
- We’ll be judging mainly upon the end product but may also be swayed by cool stuff you throw in to your code to make it run nice and smooth.
- By entering our competition you agree to the terms listed and to be part of any marketing activity and general showing off in the future.
ONE Chromebook will be awarded as a prize to the person who in our opinion does a fantastic job at creating our logo using Blippit IO PureCode Python. No cash alternative will be offered and our decision will be final. The Chrome Book will look very cool and make you the envy of your chums because you will be able to add the Blippit IO PureCode Python app to it from the Chrome Web Store.
1st June 2015
Things you might need
Here’s the logo in a ‘clean ‘ format in case you need it and here is a list of colours to download and choose from that Blippit IO PureCode Python understands.