Last week we released a new layer of ‘look and feel’ choices for Blippit IO App Maker users to apply to their project apps. This is a free upgrade to all our existing and trial schools.
- a huge range of icons to choose from
- colours to apply to individual button icons
- broad themes that follow design rules according to your personal preference of phone platform between iOS and Android
- not just about looking pretty but also about putting the navigation in the correct place for the phone device
The iOS & Android Styles
These are brand new and include a huge collection of icons that you can now pick from to make the app look more professional. Once you have selected a style a extra ‘Advanced’ tab appears on every widget where you choose colours and icon.
- There is now ‘icon only’ navigation on the footer area too which many people have been asking for.
The Default Style
This is the standard theme that has always been popular because of it’s speed and simplicity. So, we’ve left this in as well as the iOS and Android Styles.