Have you taken a look at blippit.academy yet? Try our self-paced teacher CPD course for app making.
Holgate Academy’s Year 7 Scheme for Blippit’s App Maker was in today’s collection of Google results! It’s a very thoroughly prepared few weeks of work that’d we recommend you take a look at if you’re looking for ideas certainly.
- Here’s the Year 7 Scheme of work on App making with Blippit
We also like to read blogs where an educator as taken time to reflect or share on their work. Here’s one that came from Woodmansterne in Lambeth where you’ll get a great overview of the apps they’ve been making with the original Blippit App Maker not Blippit IO
- Year 4 have been getting busy with the original and out-going Blippit app maker in Maths
- Year 6 have also been getting busy with app making too plus lots of other things too
- Checkout their school area on Planet Blippit where all publicly published Woodmansterne apps are live
We’re waiting to see what Valence Primary school has been up to in more detail but try to
- visit Valence Primary School talking about viking apps made with Blippit
Lastly we’ve updated our Year 6 planning units too so do take up our invitation to download, adapt & adopt as you see fit. They have links to videos and real examples now included that weren’t in before
- Here are the year 6 units of work for app making with Blippit IO
If you’re involved in a project using any of our tools just email email@example.com and we’ll feature you on the blog.